Grades: PK-K | 151 students
- Brookfield Christian School is a private, independent Christian school focused on academic achievement.
- At Brookfield, we believe that all children love to learn and that success in school and life depends on developing a strong foundation in the early years of life.
- Our teachers are committed to preparing your child to succeed.
- Brookfield Christian School provides a high quality education in a Christian environment.
- Our goal is that all children will reach a standard of excellence in their individual area of intellect.
- At Brookfield Christian School, we believe that each child is unique and we are dedicated to encouraging him/her to achieve to their full potential.
- Our approach to teaching is varied and challenging to the child so that we may develop each child's intellect.
- At Brookfield, we believe that children will become competent, self-reliant, and confident as they grow in our nurturing, fun-filled Christian environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SavageGrades: NS-8 | 301 students
Po Box 406
Savage, MD 20763
LuthervilleGrades: 6-12 | 416 students
11300 Falls Road
Lutherville, MD 21093
ColumbiaGrades: NS-PK | 160 students
8910 Route 108, Suite D
Columbia, MD 21045
Ellicott CityGrades: PK-8 | 415 students
3155 Paulskirk Drive
Ellicott City, MD 21042
ClarksvilleGrades: PK-8 | 502 students
12500 Clarksville Pike
Clarksville, MD 21029
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.