Grades: NS-8 | 200 students
- Brookfield School provides a challenging, comprehensive, accelerated Pre K-8 curriculum especially appropriate for bright and gifted children.
- French, Spanish, Music, and Computers are a part of our balanced curriculum beginning in Kindergarten.
- We emphasize a solid academic curriculum, oratory and presentation skills, international knowledge and understanding, positive ethical and social values, and critical thinking.
- Teacher-student ratio of 1:18 maximum allows a high level of personal attention.
- Optional AM and PM extended care with specialty workshops.
- Almost all of our students are accepted into advanced high school programs.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,075|
|Tuition Notes||Additional fees for before/after school care|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kathi Sittner|
|Admissions Associate||Jo Gonsalves|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Wrestling,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Cheerleading, Choir, Computer, Drama, Jumprope & Four Square, Math & Science Clubs, Musical Theater, Newspaper, Orchestra, Robotics, Speech and Debate, Yearbook Art, Cheerleading, Choir, Computer, Drama, Newspaper, Orchestra, Robotics, Yearbook, Jumprope & Four Square,
Math & Science Clubs,
Speech and Debate,
- Incoming Kindergarteners must know letters and sounds, numbers 1-50, shapes, colors, and sizes, and they must be able to write their names, do simple addition and subtraction using household objects, and excel at reasoning skills. A test will determine their readiness for our rigorous academic program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
27173 County Road 98
Davis, CA 95616
SacramentoGrades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
SacramentoGrades: PK-12 | 1081 students
9470 Micron Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95827
VacavilleGrades: PK-12 | 964 students
1117 Davis St
Vacaville, CA 95687
SacramentoGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
205 24th Street
Sacramento, CA 95816
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.