Grades: NS-8 | 200 students
- Brookfield School provides a challenging, comprehensive, accelerated Pre K-8 curriculum especially appropriate for bright and gifted children.
- French, Spanish, Music, and Computers are a part of our balanced curriculum beginning in Kindergarten.
- We emphasize a solid academic curriculum, oratory and presentation skills, international knowledge and understanding, positive ethical and social values, and critical thinking.
- Teacher-student ratio of 1:18 maximum allows a high level of personal attention.
- Optional AM and PM extended care with specialty workshops.
- Almost all of our students are accepted into advanced high school programs.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,075|
|Tuition Notes||Additional fees for before/after school care|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kathi Sittner|
|Admissions Associate||Jo Gonsalves|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Wrestling,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Cheerleading, Choir, Computer, Drama, Jumprope & Four Square, Math & Science Clubs, Musical Theater, Newspaper, Orchestra, Robotics, Speech and Debate, Yearbook Art, Cheerleading, Choir, Computer, Drama, Newspaper, Orchestra, Robotics, Yearbook, Jumprope & Four Square,
Math & Science Clubs,
Speech and Debate,
- Incoming Kindergarteners must know letters and sounds, numbers 1-50, shapes, colors, and sizes, and they must be able to write their names, do simple addition and subtraction using household objects, and excel at reasoning skills. A test will determine their readiness for our rigorous academic program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SacramentoGrades: PK-12 | 1081 students
9470 Micron Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95827
27173 County Road 98
Davis, CA 95616
SacramentoGrades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
WoodlandGrades: PK-8 | 94 students
505 California Street
Woodland, CA 95695
SacramentoGrades: K-8 | 75 students
4049 Marconi Ave
Sacramento, CA 95821
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.