Grades: NS-12 | 488 students
- Brookside Christian School Pk-12 is committed to training young people in the highest principles of leadership, self discipline, responsibility, personal integrity, and good citizenship.
- In an ever changing society, Brookside maintains consistent moral and ethical standards.
- Brookside Christian School Pk-12 offers a college preparatory, academic program which meets and exceeds the California State graduation requirements.
- In addition to the basic curriculum, numerous electives are designed to appeal to the special interests and abilities of the students.
- Computer, journalism, art psychology, leadership, band, and many other opportunities are available.
- Honor level classes are offered in math, science, and English.
- Students are given individual guidance and academic counseling throughout high school.
- Over 92% of Brookside graduates attend college after graduation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||488 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,950|
|Tuition Notes||K8 4950 912 5350|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
StocktonGrades: PK-12 | 206 students
9021 West Ln
Stockton, CA 95210
StocktonGrades: PK-8 | 72 students
1200 W Hammer Ln
Stockton, CA 95209
StocktonGrades: K-5 | 33 students
2448 Country Club Blvd
Stockton, CA 95204
StocktonGrades: K-12 | 48 students
1610 E Main Street
Stockton, CA 95205
StocktonGrades: PK-12 | 1104 students
2111 Quail Lakes Drive
Stockton, CA 95207
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.