Grades: K-8 | 133 students
- Broward Junior Academy is a Seventh-day Adventist school located in Plantation, FL. Our staff are committed to providing quality education in a Christ-filled environment.
- The Broward Junior Academy family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
- The Broward Junior Academy is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
- A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
- We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort LauderdaleGrades: K-12 | 32 students
1101 Sw 49th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33317
Fort LauderdaleGrades: K-8 | 72 students
545 E Campus Cir
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
PlantationGrades: 1-12 | 8 students
4180 Sw 11th St
Plantation, FL 33317
PlantationGrades: PK-5 | 157 students
8250 Peters Rd
Plantation, FL 33324
PlantationGrades: KG-12 | 64 students
6515 W Sunrise Blvd
Plantation, FL 33313
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.