Grades: PK-8 | 90 students
- At Brush Creek your child will enter into and be part of a caring community that promotes curiosity, initiative, independence, and a love of learning.
- A Montessori education provides your child with an integrated, individualized, and academically challenging program that meets his/her changing developmental needs from year to year.
- The Brush Creek curriculum is an individualized approach to learning.
- We place particular emphasis on character development and skills for lifelong learning.
- Socially responsible behavior is the natural result of positive experience.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Difficulties|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Apr. 13 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$850|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
|Admissions Director||Ashley Eib|
|Admissions Associate||Jed Burchett (pre-school)|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Latin Club, Chess Club, Ambassadors of Peace Club Latin Club, Chess Club, Ambassadors of Peace Club,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa RosaGrades: K-9 | 37 students
431 Humboldt St
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Santa RosaGrades: PK-12 | 423 students
655 Willowside Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Santa RosaGrades: K-2
50 Mark West Springs Rd., Ste. 500
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
NapaGrades: PK-6 | 123 students
Po Box 4077
Napa, CA 94558
SonomaGrades: PK-7 | 56 students
276 E. Napa Street
Sonoma, CA 95476
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.