Grades: K | 32 students
- BCCDS is a private elementary and middle school.
- Its special distinction is its respect for the unique way children think and grow in pursuit of academic ideals.
- In an atmosphere of community and cooperation, students learn awareness of individuality and an appreciation for diversity.
- BCCDS offers challenging academic programs in Math, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, and Foreign Language, as well as Computer Education, Art, Music, and Physical Education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Heather Farley|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, SoftballBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cheerleading, Chorus, Drama, Private Music Lessons, Reading Olympics, Student Council Cheerleading, Chorus, Drama, Private Music Lessons,
- As a result of our power packed curriculum, students develop a view of themselves as competent individuals. This realization of self makes a difference in students? lives long after they leave BCCDS.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.