- Buffalo Grove Montessori School uses Montessori Education Method. Montessori Education is not only a philosophy, but also a method to guide the child's growth.
- Our goal is to help the child cultivate his natural desire to learn.
- Our emphasis is on self-learning and the development of inner discipline.
- Activities progress from basic to more complex, therefore success is more easily and naturally accomplished.
- Classroom materials are adapted regularly to keep the child's interest.
- In the 3-6 year old classes, the mixed age grouping enhances the child's opportunities to observe, follow or lead.
- The child's chances of failure are minimized and his chances for success are enhanced.
- The child is personally guided and recognized by the staff as a unique individual.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Lake ZurichGrades: K | 42 students
1660 Checker Rd
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Long GroveGrades: PK-5 | 90 students
Long Grove, IL 60047
Hoffman EstatesGrades: PK-9 | 132 students
1200 Freeman Rd
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
DeerfieldGrades: PK-K | 22 students
1500 Wilmot Rd
Deerfield, IL 60015
NorthfieldGrades: PK-12 | 367 students
315 Waukegan Rd
Northfield, IL 60093