Grades: NS-K | 76 students
- Buffalo Grove Montessori School uses Montessori Education Method. Montessori Education is not only a philosophy, but also a method to guide the child's growth.
- Our goal is to help the child cultivate his natural desire to learn.
- Our emphasis is on self-learning and the development of inner discipline.
- Activities progress from basic to more complex, therefore success is more easily and naturally accomplished.
- Classroom materials are adapted regularly to keep the child's interest.
- In the 3-6 year old classes, the mixed age grouping enhances the child's opportunities to observe, follow or lead.
- The child's chances of failure are minimized and his chances for success are enhanced.
- The child is personally guided and recognized by the staff as a unique individual.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Lake ZurichGrades: K | 42 students
1660 Checker Rd
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Long GroveGrades: PK-5 | 90 students
Long Grove, IL 60047
Hoffman EstatesGrades: NS-K | 102 students
1015 W Golf Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
SchaumburgGrades: PK-1 | 124 students
22 Kristin Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60195
RoselleGrades: PK-KG | 13 students
206 Rush St
Roselle, IL 60172
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.