Grades: Nursery School-PK
Our loving and devoted professionals at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
As a nationally accredited child development program, our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education level and ongoing professional development.
Their lifelong love of learning is evident in their desire to stay abreast of new research and teaching techniques.
Families meet with teachers three times per year to review their childâ€™s progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios, and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- We are thrilled that you have stopped by our web page and we would
love to meet you and your family! Everything in our center is
designed for learning. We truly believe in developing the whole
child and our dedicated teachers would love to foster your child's
social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We go above
and beyond to ensure that your child is given the tools for success
in school and beyond. Here at The Bunker Hill KinderCare, we
are truly a family! Your participation and involvement are
important to us. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and
stimulating learning environment, but they will also have support
from a team of professionals who are sincerely passionate about
education. We encourage you to call or stop by our center any time
and check out all the amazing things we are doing in our classrooms
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families, and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. Your child's security begins at the front door, literally. We have a locked security entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the building. All guests or emergency pick up people are identified and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state, and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well being while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- WorkSource / NCI for toddler's and older children ONLY.
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HoustonGrades: PK-8 | 594 students
11740 Joan Of Arc Dr
Houston, TX 77024
HoustonGrades: PK-KG | 48 students
737 Bunker Hill Rd
Houston, TX 77024
HoustonGrades: PK-K | 80 students
1330 Gessner Drive
Houston, TX 77055
HoustonGrades: PK-8 | 285 students
12535 Perthshire Rd
Houston, TX 77024
HoustonGrades: K-3 | 39 students
1209 Conrad Sauer Dr
Houston, TX 77043