Grades: 8-12 | 405 students
- Founded and sponsored by the Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Cabrini High School educates young women according to Catholic Cabrinian tradition.
- Our college preparatory curriculum encourages students of diverse races, creeds, nationalities, and socio-economic backgrounds to discover their God-given talents through our commitment to academic excellence, spiritual development, and social growth.
- Governed by the sisters and guided by a board of trustees, the faculty and staff as lay collaborators foster respect for each person's dignity and prepare students to confront difficulties, accept responsibilities, and serve their community.
- The Mission of Cabrini High School is to educate the minds and hearts of young women in the Catholic Cabrinian tradition thus instilling the principles of respect, excellence, and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||405 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New OrleansGrades: 8-12 | 857 students
7701 Walmsley Ave
New Orleans, LA 70125
New OrleansGrades: NS-12 | 745 students
2635 State Street
New Orleans, LA 70118
8800 Veterans Memorial Blvd
Metairie, LA 70003
New OrleansGrades: 8-12 | 1245 students
7027 Milne Blvd
New Orleans, LA 70124
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.