Grades: PK-12 | 58 students
- The Purpose of is for Calvary Apostolic Academy to effectively fulfill the Christian school obligation by providing K-12 curriculum of unsurpassed quality, staff of the highest integrity, an atmosphere of Godly purity, and an environment of Biblical discipline and security.
- All this, while promoting "God-consciousness" in our children to extend into every facet of their lives.
- The Christian home, church, and school should form an educational tripod.
- All three need to work closely together to prepare students to live in this world and the next. When one leg of the tripod is not holding its weight, students suffer.
- Parents, Christian school staff members, and the church should make every effort to cooperate in the Biblical education of their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: NS-8 | 180 students
111 E 22nd St
New York, NY 10010
DenverGrades: K-8 | 441 students
350 Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80230
LittletonGrades: NS-8 | 90 students
11455 W. Belleview Ave.
Littleton, CO 80127
2160 South Cook Street
Denver, CO 80210
DenverGrades: PK-8 | 22 students
4100 E Iliff Ave
Denver, CO 80222
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.