Grades: K-8 | 46 students
- Calvary Chapel Christian Academy is directed as an extension of the child's home.
- Certainly, with a goal to bring forth the salvation of each child, the staff of the Academy would be unsuccessful without the support of consistent teachings of Christian values from home and church.
- We encourage all parents to search their soul and then make a commitment to their children's spiritual development at home by showing example of Christ-like living, and then our part in the child's education will succeed.
- All the staff at the Academy are "born again, spirit filled" Christians.
- Each staff member has a real love for children, a desire to "build-up" and educate your child and has been called by God to the position he/she holds at the Academy!.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Glen BurnieGrades: PK-12 | 317 students
407 Marley Station Rd
Glen Burnie, MD 21060
OdentonGrades: PK-12 | 297 students
8410 Piney Orchard Pkwy
Odenton, MD 21113
ColumbiaGrades: K-2 | 66 students
5890 Cedar Ln
Columbia, MD 21044
SavageGrades: NS-8 | 301 students
Po Box 406
Savage, MD 20763
CrownsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 643 students
680 Evergreen Road
Crownsville, MD 21032
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.