Grades: K-8 | 46 students
- Calvary Chapel Christian Academy is directed as an extension of the child's home.
- Certainly, with a goal to bring forth the salvation of each child, the staff of the Academy would be unsuccessful without the support of consistent teachings of Christian values from home and church.
- We encourage all parents to search their soul and then make a commitment to their children's spiritual development at home by showing example of Christ-like living, and then our part in the child's education will succeed.
- All the staff at the Academy are "born again, spirit filled" Christians.
- Each staff member has a real love for children, a desire to "build-up" and educate your child and has been called by God to the position he/she holds at the Academy!.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Glen BurnieGrades: PK-12 | 317 students
407 Marley Station Rd
Glen Burnie, MD 21060
OdentonGrades: PK-12 | 297 students
8410 Piney Orchard Pkwy
Odenton, MD 21113
BethesdaGrades: PK-12 | 1101 students
5100 Edgemoor Lane
Bethesda, MD 20814
RockvilleGrades: NS-8 | 299 students
11701 Danville Drive
Rockville, MD 20852
ElkridgeGrades: PK-8 | 278 students
5990 Old Washington Road
Elkridge, MD 21075
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.