Grades: K-12 | 97 students
- As a ministry of Calvary Chapel of Honolulu, Calvary Chapel Christian School has been established since September 2003, to support Christian parents in the education and spiritual growth of their children.
- We are a distinctively Christian school Â¨C meaning that we require at least one custodial parent to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and attend an evangelical Bible-teaching church on a regular basis.
- Our faculty and staff are born-again believers, called by the Lord to teach and serve children.
- Faculty members also have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree.
- We use Bob Jones University Press curriculum, which presents a Biblical world view and encourages critical thinking with an outstanding presentation.
- The Holy Bible is taught on every school day, and students are urged to live for Christ in both word and deed.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 63%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.