Grades: K-12 | 97 students
- As a ministry of Calvary Chapel of Honolulu, Calvary Chapel Christian School has been established since September 2003, to support Christian parents in the education and spiritual growth of their children.
- We are a distinctively Christian school Â¨C meaning that we require at least one custodial parent to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and attend an evangelical Bible-teaching church on a regular basis.
- Our faculty and staff are born-again believers, called by the Lord to teach and serve children.
- Faculty members also have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree.
- We use Bob Jones University Press curriculum, which presents a Biblical world view and encourages critical thinking with an outstanding presentation.
- The Holy Bible is taught on every school day, and students are urged to live for Christ in both word and deed.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 63%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.