Grades: NS-K | 698 students
- "Calvary Child Development Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, offers superior quality weekday preschool programs and daycare for children 6 months through 5 years of age.
- Our teachers and staff provide a warm and secure atmosphere where each child has the opportunity to grow — academically, spiritually, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- We encourage creative, hands-on learning.
- And our specialty labs and unique centers insure your child explores and experiences the delights of learning every day. At the Calvary Child Development Center, we seek foremost to glorify the Lord and make Him known.
- We want all the children who attend our program to know that God loves them.
- By nurturing children daily in this manner, we pray that we can teach them scriptural morals and values, and that these truths will allow them to develop strong character in a happy and secure environment.
- Our vision is to have the children and families who enter the doors of Calvary Child Development Center sense the love of God as we build connecting relationships with them.".
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||698 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||130 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 2 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Julie Forlenza|
|Admissions Associate||Cindy Milam|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CharlotteGrades: PK-12 | 1608 students
5800 Sardis Road
Charlotte, NC 28270
CharlotteGrades: PK-12 | 993 students
7301 Sardis Rd
Charlotte, NC 28270
CharlotteGrades: PK-12 | 1401 students
9502 Providence Road
Charlotte, NC 28277
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.