- Calvary Christian Academy (CCA) was founded in September of 1995 as a school primarily for the members of Calvary Chapel of Philadelphia.
- The programs at CCA are established to round out the overall academic curriculum.
- Some of these programs take place during the school day, while others are considered an after school extension to the curriculum.
- We are regularly looking for qualified and capable help at our school.
- This includes positions as teachers and substitute teachers, as well as non-teaching support positions. Interested applicants can pick up an application at the respective school office or download one from the website.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||958 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 100 students
220 W Upsal St
Philadelphia, PA 19119
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 947 students
3000 W School House Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19144
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 571 students
17th St & Benjamin Franklin
Philadelphia, PA 19103
PhiladelphiaGrades: 9-12 | 123 students
413 E Tabor Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19120
PhiladelphiaGrades: K-12 | 45 students
1618 Womrath Street
Philadelphia, PA 19124