Grades: PK-12 | 106 students
- CCS has been a ministry of Calvary Independent Baptist Church for 40 years.
- We are dedicated to the purpose of training young people for Christian leadership.
- The education and spiritual preparation of your children is perhaps the most daunting challenge you face as a parent.
- Calvary Christian School exists to help you in that task. We provide students with the foundation upon which they can build happy, fulfilling, and successful lives.
- Academics, athletics, and the arts all play a role.
- At the center, however, is The Lord Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,000|
|Tuition Notes||Multi-child discount; ministry discount, single parent discount|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
- We provide financial aid for single parent, disabled parent or grandparent and full-time Christian ministry.
Profile last updated: 05/17/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HixsonGrades: PK-12 | 305 students
441 Berean Ln
Hixson, TN 37343
ChattanoogaGrades: PK-12 | 466 students
7815 Shallowford Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37421
ChattanoogaGrades: K-12 | 1154 students
3354 Charger Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37409
ChattanoogaGrades: PK-5 | 364 students
Po Box 8099
Chattanooga, TN 37414
ChattanoogaGrades: NS-8 | 226 students
300 Montessori Way
Chattanooga, TN 37404
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.