Grades: PK-12 | 106 students
- CCS has been a ministry of Calvary Independent Baptist Church for 40 years.
- We are dedicated to the purpose of training young people for Christian leadership.
- The education and spiritual preparation of your children is perhaps the most daunting challenge you face as a parent.
- Calvary Christian School exists to help you in that task. We provide students with the foundation upon which they can build happy, fulfilling, and successful lives.
- Academics, athletics, and the arts all play a role.
- At the center, however, is The Lord Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,000|
|Tuition Notes||Multi-child discount; ministry discount, single parent discount|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
- We provide financial aid for single parent, disabled parent or grandparent and full-time Christian ministry.
Profile last updated: 05/17/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HixsonGrades: PK-12 | 305 students
441 Berean Ln
Hixson, TN 37343
ChattanoogaGrades: PK-12 | 466 students
7815 Shallowford Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37421
ChattanoogaGrades: K-12 | 1154 students
3354 Charger Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37409
ChattanoogaGrades: PK-5 | 364 students
Po Box 8099
Chattanooga, TN 37414
ChattanoogaGrades: NS-8 | 265 students
300 Montessori Way
Chattanooga, TN 37404
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.