Grades: K-12 | 110 students
- At Candlelight, we believe that small class sizes, with extra attention to each individual student, is imperative in a learning environment.
- Candlelight prides itself on its committed, professional and truly caring faculty.
- Our staff are always accessible and willing to keep communications open between student, school and parent.
- Candlelight is a project based learning center where students learn from their teachers, as well as from each other.
- The multi-age classroom approach provides the climate for each child to grow at their own individual pace.
- This will allow your son or daughter the opportunity to help design his or her education, while meeting the required grade level expectations as outlined in the Sunshine State standards.
- Candlelight Christian Academy, Inc. admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,900|
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.