Grades: K-6 | 96 students
- The primary objective and purpose of Canterbury Christian School is to train the student in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life - and to give students an excellent education for that life.
- The school is a non-profit corporation offering kindergarten through sixth grade.
- It teaches a Christian world and life view, training its students to glorify God in every area of life.
- The school was established in the belief that the education of children is the God-given responsiblity of parents and the church, and exists to provide children with a strong academic foundation and a Christian worldview.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa ClaraGrades: PK-8 | 492 students
3345 Lochinvar Ave
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Palo AltoGrades: 1-8 | 20 students
2800 W Bayshore Rd
Palo Alto, CA 94303
Los AltosGrades: NS-12 | 305 students
11311 Mora Dr
Los Altos, CA 94024
Santa ClaraGrades: KG-8 | 298 students
725 Washington St
Santa Clara, CA 95050
400 W Campbell Ave
Campbell, CA 95008
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.