Grades: Nursery School-PK | 132 students
We are dedicated to providing a safe, nurturing environment where your child can grow, learn, explore and bloom.
All of our staff members work together as a team in order to provide structure, consistency and develop a love of learning for your little one.
We want parents to be a part of what we do here everyday and and encourage parent involvement.
Please come by and see us.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- Thank you for inquiring about our Golden KinderCare. We take great pride in providing quality care to the community. We delight in stretching and challenging children's minds, hearts and bodies everyday. We enjoy sharing in what we do everyday and encourage parents and families to come in and spend time with us.
- Because safety for all our children is essential, we are proud to have a Health and Safety Coordinator at our center who organizes our fire and disaster drills, does safety checks monthly, gives out handouts and tips on health and safety to our staff, trains in health and safety areas and makes sure our environment is a safe and nurturing place for our children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
18601 Eagle Ridge Dr.
Golden, CO 80401
GoldenGrades: PK-KG | 130 students
15970 W 50th Ave
Golden, CO 80403
ArvadaGrades: K | 65 students
16395 W 64th Ave
Arvada, CO 80007
GoldenGrades: 3-10 | 13 students
2081 Youngfield Street
Golden, CO 80401
ArvadaGrades: NS-PK | 27 students
14449 West 63rd Place
Arvada, CO 80004
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.