Grades: PK-8 | 72 students
- Carden School of Stockton is a private, non-sectarian elementary school providing a comprehensive educational foundation for students in Junior Kindergarten through the Eighth Grade.
- At Carden children will learn and grow in an environment that values positive attitudes, a strong work ethic and consistent achievement in a well balanced variety of academic, cultural and physical study areas.
- Our students acquire a foundation of knowledge and skills through the Carden curriculum that prepares them for the challenges of the adult world with confidence, poise and mature sensibilities.
- Also, our students benefit from the guidance of good character development and social values where they have the freedom to thrive in a secure, supportive atmosphere.
- Here, every child can learn, play and build for the future through the efforts of highly trained, caring professionals.
- We at Carden are confident in our ability to provide your child with the academic skills, the proper learning environment, and the guidance toward self-reliance to guarantee success for life.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
StocktonGrades: PK-8 | 287 students
1635 W Benjamin Holt Drive
Stockton, CA 95207
LodiGrades: PK-8 | 211 students
2400 Oxford Way
Lodi, CA 95242
StocktonGrades: NS-K | 26 students
2367 Waudman Avenue
Stockton, CA 95209
StocktonGrades: K-8 | 143 students
144 W 5th St
Stockton, CA 95206
StocktonGrades: NS-PK | 38 students
1801 Bristol Avenue
Stockton, CA 95204
Extremely supportive, good values,one on one support as class size is small. Highly recommended.
- Posted by Parent - lajol
hi im trying to look and price a private school for my grandson, he will be in the 4th grade. please let me know how much and schedule times. thank you liz 625*7976
- Posted by Parent - nonna
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.