Grades: PK-4 | 109 students
- Carden Children's Academy opens it's doors to all families who desire a wholesome, educational and recreational program for their children.
- The days are filled with fun learning experiences, arts and crafts, music appreciation and much more.
- We also have an exciting summer program that features many activities to fill those lazy days of summer.
- From weekly field trips to Lake Mission Viejo to BBQ's at Irvine Regional Park.
- All programs are open to children 3yrs old through 1st grade.
- A caring staff ensures all children are treated with consideration and kindness in a loving and happy environment.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Patricia Kodsi|
|Admissions Associate||Tammy Land|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Basketball, Cheering, Cycling, DanceBallet, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Performing Arts Club Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Performing Arts Club,
- Great Place to Learn
- Low Student / Teacher Ratio
- Extended Child Care 7 am. - 6 pm.
- Children learn Respect & Responsibility
- We Teach Patriotism and Moral Values
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.