- Cardinal Hayes Home for Children is a not-for-profit agency providing residential care and treatment for young people who are developmentally disabled.
- CHHC is sponsored by the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary.
- Children of all races, creeds and socio-economic backgrounds are equally considered for admission.
- Our agency accepts ambulatory and non-ambulatory young people who function in the moderate to profound range of mental retardation.
- The individuals in our care are multi-handicapped.
- Some have a diagnosis of autism, others have cerebral palsy, epilepsy or neurological impairment.
- Our nursing staff and direct care workers have considerable experience in the care of medically fragile children.
- There are one hundred ten young people in our residential programs.
- Cardinal Hayes School for Special Children provides special education programs for many of the children who reside at Cardinal Hayes Home.
- Through contracts with public school districts, CHS also accepts special needs children who live at home with their families.
- Chartered in 1984, the school is certified by the New York State Education Department.
- The school is conveniently located in the Village of Millbrook.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.