Grades: PK-8 | 534 students
- Cardinal Joseph Bernardin School supports the ministry of its sponsoring parishes by providing a Christ-centered quality Catholic education.
- Respecting the dignity of the individual person and sensitive to the needs of a diverse society, we strive to enhance and strengthen the faith and spiritual values students first acquired in their homes.
- Committed to the highest standards of academic excellence, we dedicate ourselves to provide the best possible education for our students by developing the knowledge, attitudes, and skills essential for life-long learning.
- As a community grounded in the Catholic faith, Cardinal Joseph Bernardin School seeks to inspire its students and encourage them to live according to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the focus of the Cardinal Joseph Bernardin Catholic School experience is to motivate students to learn and achieve their own personal best.
- Our goal is to prepare students to be life-long learners, as well as responsible members of their community, able to interact with people of all races, nationalities, and religions as they go out into the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||534 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
Cardinal Bernardin School has been a wonderful experience for me. I believe that anyone can excel here as well as I have
- Posted by Student/Alumni - joeys
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.