Grades: PK-12 | 128 students
- Carroll County Christian Academy is a ministry of Carrollton Baptist Temple and located in Carrollton, OH. CCCA covers grades K4-12 and offers a great atmosphere for any child to learn and grow.
- CCCA uses the A Beka curriculum for the majority of our classes because we feel that it teaches a good, solid foundation and allows the student to learn quickly.
- Curriculum Carroll County Christian Academy uses A Beka for its basic curriculum.
- A Beka is a Christian curriculum based on the Bible.
- We believe it is the best match for what we are trying to accomplish here at CCCA a Christian atmosphere that results in the student receiving a sound education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MassillonGrades: PK-8 | 182 students
2809 Lincoln Way Nw
Massillon, OH 44647
CantonGrades: PK-8 | 161 students
702 Cleveland Avenue Nw
Canton, OH 44702
DoverGrades: K-7 | 300 students
600 N Tuscarawas Ave
Dover, OH 44622
DennisonGrades: PK-6 | 112 students
100 Sherman St
Dennison, OH 44621
MassillonGrades: PK-8 | 231 students
640 1st Street N.E.
Massillon, OH 44646
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.