The mission statement of Carrollton Christian Academy is to "develop future leaders through Christ-centered academics, art, and athletics, who choose Character before career, Wisdom beyond scholarship, Service before self and Participation as a way of life." Carrollton Christian Academy is a college preparatory school for grades pre-kindergarten through 12th, but it is much more than a "private school." It is a distinctly Christian school, which strives to equip each student academically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually at a reasonable cost.
The administration, faculty, and staff are committed to integrating Biblical principles into all facets of school life, curricular and extracurricular, and to help students determine God's will for their lives.
We hold precious our role in preparing students who may be called into full-time ministry, and work diligently to provide a gentle balance of guidance, encouragement, instruction, and example.
Our continual purpose is to glorify God by offering Him our best.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Chemistry, AP Physics, Dual Credit English III, Dual Credit English IV, Dual Credit Government, Dual Credit U. S. History, Honors English classes, Honors History classes, Honors Math classes, Honors Science classes,|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Annual tuition varies from $6,800 to $11,800|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jane Funk|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Team, Animal Management Science Lab Aides, Boy Scouts / Girl Scouts, Chess Club, Full Range of Athletics, Mock Trial, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Recreational sports leagues organized by parents, Science Olympiad Team, Student Council, Student Leadership Core, Theater and Musical Productions Academic Team, Chess Club, Mock Trial, Animal Management Science Lab Aides,
Boy Scouts / Girl Scouts,
Full Range of Athletics,
National Honor Society,
National Junior Honor Society,
Recreational sports leagues organized by parents,
Science Olympiad Team,
Student Leadership Core,
Theater and Musical Productions,
- CCA was established in 1980 and has been recognized by ACSI and SACS as an Exemplary School!
- TAPPS All-Around School - State Runner-Up (includes competitions in academics, fine arts, and athletics); National Merit Scholars and Finalists; average SAT over 1150; annual State, Regional, and District championships in a wide variety of academic, fine arts, and athletic events.
- Our special features include: Complete college prep curriculum, math through calculus, Spanish, phonics intensive reading in elementary; dual credit and AP classes in Upper School; student government and student leadership; theater arts, speech, journalism, photojournalism, photography, media production, yearbook, computer, and art; multiple choirs, bands, orchestra, ensembles; mock trial and debate teams; annual school play and musical production; full spectrum of sports; daily Bible classes and non-denominational Christian teaching; weekly chapel services for all grade levels; praise and worship teams; degreed and certified Christian teachers; hot lunch program; before and after school care available on campus.
- CCA is dually accredited with ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International), and SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools). Our competitions are through ACSI and TAPPS (Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools).
- CCA issues the SEVIS I-20 to qualified international students; English proficiency must be shown.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CarrolltonGrades: NS-12 | 968 students
4004 Midway Rd
Carrollton, TX 75007
PlanoGrades: PK-12 | 1444 students
6801 W. Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093
AddisonGrades: PK-12 | 1509 students
17001 Addison Rd
Addison, TX 75001
ArgyleGrades: NS-12 | 1266 students
1301 S. Highway 377
Argyle, TX 76226
DallasGrades: PK-12 | 807 students
15720 Hillcrest Road
Dallas, TX 75248