- The mission statement of Carrollton Christian Academy is to "develop future leaders through Christ-centered academics, art, and athletics, who choose Character before career, Wisdom beyond scholarship, Service before self and Participation as a way of life." Carrollton Christian Academy is a college preparatory school for grades pre-kindergarten through 12th, but it is much more than a "private school." It is a distinctly Christian school, which strives to equip each student academically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually at a reasonable cost.
- The administration, faculty, and staff are committed to integrating Biblical principles into all facets of school life, curricular and extracurricular, and to help students determine God's will for their lives.
- We hold precious our role in preparing students who may be called into full-time ministry, and work diligently to provide a gentle balance of guidance, encouragement, instruction, and example.
- Our continual purpose is to glorify God by offering Him our best.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Chemistry, AP Physics, Dual Credit English III, Dual Credit English IV, Dual Credit Government, Dual Credit U. S. History, Honors English classes, Honors History classes, Honors Math classes, Honors Science classes,|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Annual tuition varies from $6,800 to $11,800|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jane Funk|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Team, Animal Management Science Lab Aides, Boy Scouts / Girl Scouts, Chess Club, Full Range of Athletics, Mock Trial, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Recreational sports leagues organized by parents, Science Olympiad Team, Student Council, Student Leadership Core, Theater and Musical Productions Academic Team, Chess Club, Mock Trial, Animal Management Science Lab Aides,
Boy Scouts / Girl Scouts,
Full Range of Athletics,
National Honor Society,
National Junior Honor Society,
Recreational sports leagues organized by parents,
Science Olympiad Team,
Student Leadership Core,
Theater and Musical Productions,
- CCA was established in 1980 and has been recognized by ACSI and SACS as an Exemplary School!
- TAPPS All-Around School - State Runner-Up (includes competitions in academics, fine arts, and athletics); National Merit Scholars and Finalists; average SAT over 1150; annual State, Regional, and District championships in a wide variety of academic, fine arts, and athletic events.
- Our special features include: Complete college prep curriculum, math through calculus, Spanish, phonics intensive reading in elementary; dual credit and AP classes in Upper School; student government and student leadership; theater arts, speech, journalism, photojournalism, photography, media production, yearbook, computer, and art; multiple choirs, bands, orchestra, ensembles; mock trial and debate teams; annual school play and musical production; full spectrum of sports; daily Bible classes and non-denominational Christian teaching; weekly chapel services for all grade levels; praise and worship teams; degreed and certified Christian teachers; hot lunch program; before and after school care available on campus.
- CCA is dually accredited with ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International), and SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools). Our competitions are through ACSI and TAPPS (Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools).
- CCA issues the SEVIS I-20 to qualified international students; English proficiency must be shown.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CarrolltonGrades: NS-12 | 968 students
4004 Midway Rd
Carrollton, TX 75007
PlanoGrades: PK-12 | 1444 students
6801 W. Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093
AddisonGrades: PK-12 | 1509 students
17001 Addison Rd
Addison, TX 75001
ArgyleGrades: NS-12 | 1266 students
1301 S. Highway 377
Argyle, TX 76226
DallasGrades: 9-12 | 1071 students
12345 Inwood Rd
Dallas, TX 75244
This school is amazing! The teachers know nearly all the kids (pk-12) by name, the administrators are committed to being known by and communicating with the parents, the academic programs are excellent, and I love that it isn't just Christians who go here (very mission-minded private school).
- Posted by Parent - jenni
Are you looking for a school where your child can be nurtured, can be recognized for the individual that he or she is? Are you looking for a school where almost all of the school's teachers (not just his/her teacher) know the kids by name? Are you looking for a school where the parents, teachers, and administration work together to ensure the most successful education, the most well-rounded experience possible for your child? Then you are looking for Carrollton Christian Academy. We have been at CCA for 9 years and have been so thrilled it. My oldest is a history buff, my middle is a math pro, and my youngest is "here for the party" - the teachers have figured this out and work around their unique giftings and challenges to encourage them to flourish. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
- Posted by Parent - jenni
We have been extremely impressed with Carrollton Christian Academy as a whole. The students, faculty and staff have been extremely supportive and welcoming to our family. The academics offered to each student rival any courses that a public school would offer. The freedom to teach actual academics versus teaching to a test as the public schools are forced to do allows the teachers the time to delve into subjects in ways that your child will never have the opportunity to experience in public schools. We''re new to private school and our only regret is that we didn't make the change sooner. Our son is receiving a phenomenal education in a Christian environment. It's great to see that each student is allowed the opportunity to be a well rounded individual with all of the academic, athletic and extracurricular activities that are offered at Carrollton Academy. Take the time to give Carrollton Christian Academy a try, you won't be disappointed! -Posted by a Parent
- Posted by Parent - hraet
We have been a part of the CCA family for about 5 years now, and We LOVE this school! It is true, all of the teachers and staff know each and every one of the student's name. CCA is a caring environment for our children. The minute you walk in to the school, you are greeted by a warm and friendly staff. I highly recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a nurturing environment for their children.
- Posted by Parent - sgrus
Excellent, loving, Christ-centered, college prep school. Such a noticeable difference than public school, and our daughters will graduate with over a year of college credit.
- Posted by Parent - j
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.