Grades: PK-9 | 49 students
- Carter Christian Academy (CCA) is an Evangelical Christian School that seeks to wed academic excellence with joyous and life-changing faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord of the world.
- We believe that God created this world in all its wonder, order and complexity.
- As parents and teachers, we also take seriously the responsibility we have to educate our children about the laws God has given to govern the universe.
- Our faith and academic studies inform each other to make both strong and vibrant.
- This combination produces students with outstanding Christian character that impacts the world for good.
- At CCA, we are convinced that everyone in the world believes in something.
- Some believe in themselves.
- CCA provides a wonderful opportunity for your child to explore and gain understanding of the most profound questions of life, while preparing him or her with academic excellence for the rigors of life in the twenty-first century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HuntingtonGrades: K-12 | 157 students
2400 Johnstown Rd
Huntington, WV 25701
HuntingtonGrades: PK-12 | 273 students
1111 Adams Ave
Huntington, WV 25704
IrontonGrades: K-11 | 68 students
4824 State Route 141
Ironton, OH 45638
AshlandGrades: PK-12 | 215 students
1001 Winslow Rd
Ashland, KY 41102
South PortsmouthGrades: K-12 | 111 students
Po Box 398
South Portsmouth, KY 41174
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.