Grades: PK-12 | 234 students
- Castle Academy was founded in 1996 to provide a wrap around program with the emphasis on meeting each student's needs in a loving, nurturing, safe environment.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||234 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Maureen Lenahan|
- The School opens at 5:30 am and closes 6:30 pm
- Each Grade is taught on 3 levels, on grade, above grade and support
- We have 4 full time teaching assistants.
- Monthly class trips.
- Our students historically perform 2 grades higher than their present grade level on the Terranova Standardized testing.
- Class size limited to 12 Students
- Our Students wear uniforms
- Lunch Program
- All our Teachers are State Certified, several with advanced degrees.
- Speech/Language Specialist on Staff
- Spanish, Art History, Gym and Computer Class are all part of our Program
- All our Middle School Students use Wireless Laptop Computers
- Before and After School Program (for our students)
- After School Homework Class
- Chess Club
- Scrabble Club
- 12 week Summer Program - www.kidscastleacademy.com
- The Kids Castle is the child care portion of our school that takes children from 6 weeks through Young 4. More information at www.kidscastleacademy.com
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HaddonfieldGrades: PK-8 | 144 students
47 N Haddon Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
Cherry HillGrades: PK-12 | 334 students
5 Carnegie Plaza
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
SewellGrades: PK-12 | 354 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
StratfordGrades: K-12 | 119 students
710 West Laurel Road
Stratford, NJ 08084
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.