Grades: PK-8 | 352 students
- Cataldo Catholic School is a faith community of committed parents, teachers, administrators and pastors working together to teach as Jesus did, and students who are beginning their discipleship.
- It is a community that supports parents as the primary educators of their children, and teachers, as professionals, share that responsibility.
- To achieve its goals and fulfill its reason for existence, the Cataldo Catholic School community provides a Christ-like atmosphere, in which students develop their God-given potential and learn to respect the dignity of the individual.
- The community is called to model the values and principles it strives to instill in its students.
- Cataldo Catholic School community endeavors to provide programs necessary for growth of the whole child: spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally, and physically, thereby cultivating faithful witnesses to Christ and responsibility as just, compassionate citizens in their family, school, parish, and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||352 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,285|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Softball, Track and Field, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Wrestling,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SpokaneGrades: PK-8 | 122 students
Po Box 11128
Spokane, WA 99211
SpokaneGrades: PK-8 | 277 students
515 W Saint Thomas More Way
Spokane, WA 99208
SpokaneGrades: PK-8 | 431 students
3510 E 18th Ave
Spokane, WA 99223
SpokaneGrades: NS-8 | 461 students
611 E Mission Avenue
Spokane, WA 99202
Spokane ValleyGrades: PK-8 | 211 students
501 N Walnut Rd
Spokane Valley, WA 99206
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.