- In cooperation with the parents as primary educators, Cathedral Chapel School is committed to fostering a faith community based on the gospel message, Catholic beliefs, traditions and values.
- Teachers are dedicated to providing a fundamental education which focuses on the whole person, including the intellectual, psychological, social, physical and aesthetic needs of each student.
- We are committed to further provide necessary educational skills, which will allow our students to function responsibly in, and meet the challenges of an ever-changing society.
- We strive to create an environment of respect for the dignity of all members of our multicultural community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||276 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Culver CityGrades: NS-8 | 345 students
8780 National Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232
Sherman OaksGrades: K-12 | 830 students
3900 Stansbury Avenue
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
Los AngelesGrades: KG-6 | 52 students
6063 Hargis St
Los Angeles, CA 90034
Studio CityGrades: 7-12 | 1593 students
3700 Coldwater Canyon Avenue
Studio City, CA 91604
Los AngelesGrades: 7-12 | 550 students
11350 Palms Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90066