Grades: K-6 | 126 students
- Cathedral Christian School intends to provide an atmosphere in which the whole child may grow to realize his God-given destiny.
- Cathedral Christian School teaches the Christian view of life as presented in the Bible.
- Our process of education seeks to develop each student spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
- Since complete education is primarily a parental responsibility, Cathedral Christian School is an extension of the home.
- The vision of Cathedral Christian School is to strive for excellence in spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and physical development in a "scriptural" atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Drill Team, Golf, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Drill Team,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BeaumontGrades: PK-K | 13 students
2510c N 11th St
Beaumont, TX 77703
BeaumontGrades: K-9 | 552 students
375 N 11th St
Beaumont, TX 77702
BeaumontGrades: PK-8 | 381 students
Po Box 7188
Beaumont, TX 77726
BeaumontGrades: PK-8 | 208 students
850 Forsythe Street
Beaumont, TX 77701
BeaumontGrades: 9-12 | 431 students
5950 Kelly Dr
Beaumont, TX 77707
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.