Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
- Cathedral School is called into existence as a faith-family where parents teachers, children and pastors work together to create an atmosphere of Christian love, self-esteem, and mutual respect.
- In this nurturing environment, culturally diverse children are formed by Gospel values and given a quality education to prepare them intellectually and spiritually to meet the challenges of their lives now and in the future.
- As Christians, all have the obligation and the joy of proclaiming Jesus Christ to everyone.
- The faculty of Cathedral School undertake this task in their day-to-day life experience with the students by trying their best to lead them to Christ.
- As we share the Catholic truths and living which make Cathedral School unique, we attempt to create an atmosphere of self-respect and peace.
- In this setting, children of multi-cultural backgrounds learn to grow together in harmony.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact school for current rates.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HarrisburgGrades: PK-8 | 441 students
2826 Herr St
Harrisburg, PA 17103
HarrisburgGrades: PK-8 | 144 students
215 North Front Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101
HarrisburgGrades: PK-12 | 214 students
1982 Locust Ln
Harrisburg, PA 17109
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.