Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
- Cathedral School is called into existence as a faith-family where parents teachers, children and pastors work together to create an atmosphere of Christian love, self-esteem, and mutual respect.
- In this nurturing environment, culturally diverse children are formed by Gospel values and given a quality education to prepare them intellectually and spiritually to meet the challenges of their lives now and in the future.
- As Christians, all have the obligation and the joy of proclaiming Jesus Christ to everyone.
- The faculty of Cathedral School undertake this task in their day-to-day life experience with the students by trying their best to lead them to Christ.
- As we share the Catholic truths and living which make Cathedral School unique, we attempt to create an atmosphere of self-respect and peace.
- In this setting, children of multi-cultural backgrounds learn to grow together in harmony.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact school for current rates.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HarrisburgGrades: PK-8 | 441 students
2826 Herr St
Harrisburg, PA 17103
HarrisburgGrades: PK-12 | 214 students
1982 Locust Ln
Harrisburg, PA 17109
HarrisburgGrades: PK-8 | 144 students
215 North Front Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.