Grades: PK-K | 57 students
- Cathedral Of Love Christian School is dedicated to providing an atmosphere of love and concern for every child regardless of race, creed or color.
- It is our goal to make available to the entire community an excellent academic and spiritual program through a traditional Christian Education Program.
- Our teachers and staff are committed to excellence and believe that a good Christian Education is of eternal value to our children.
- As your child embarks on this wonderful journey of learning and growing, be reminded that we are "Partners for Success." Remember, alone we cannot do it, but together we can achieve "Great Things!".
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Mount LaurelGrades: PK-K | 136 students
299 Walton Ave
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
BurlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 76 students
133 E Union St
Burlington, NJ 08016
HainesportGrades: PK-KG | 143 students
1351 Route 38 Ste 1 Bldg B
Hainesport, NJ 08036
FlorenceGrades: PK-12 | 349 students
2045 Columbus Rd
Florence, NJ 08518
WestamptonGrades: NS-8 | 124 students
315 Bridge St
Westampton, NJ 08060
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.