Browse past news stories for Catlin Gabel School in Portland, OR.
- Catlin Gabel School team gets $10000 grant for ScumBot project - OregonLive.com
posted on October 18, 2013 at 08:15:39 pm
The high school team, at the private school north of Beaverton, plans to build ScumBot,an autonomous robot that propels itself around inland bodies of water, collect ...
- Catlin Gabel School gets $200000 donation for a creative arts center - OregonLive.com
posted on April 25, 2012 at 11:52:12 pm
... such as a two-story black box theater and an art studio for three-dimensional works. Catlin Gabel is also exploring ideas with other area nonprofits allowing t ...
- Catlin Gabel School takes state mock trial title for second year; not all participants have attorney ambitions - OregonLive.com
posted on March 13, 2011 at 03:22:21 am
"It's about building confidence," said Ellis, a junior at Catlin Gabel School, whose team took the state title in 2010 and won again this year. "Being forced to think on your toes is what ...
- Nike founder Phil Knight donates millions to Catlin Gabel School in Cedar Mill - OregonLive.com
posted on October 28, 2010 at 07:04:09 am
Administrators for Catlin Gabel School, a Beaverton-area private preschool through high school, announced Thursday a multimillion-dollar gift from Nike founder Phil Knight and his ...
- Catlin Gabel School to end popular rummage sale - OregonLive.com
posted on September 17, 2009 at 01:00:37 am
Families shopped for gently worn clothes, fashionistas scoured discounted designer duds while bargain-hunters and collectors scored baseball cards, antiqu ...
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.