Grades: PK-K | 78 students
- When your child walks into our school, they are free to explore and create in classrooms that are alive with possibility.
- Our highly qualified teachers work with parents to provide a program that allows children to grow physically and intellectually.
- We provide an experience that nurtures core values such as kindness, friendship and compassion.
- Creative opportunities in the classroom, garden and playground inspire young spirits.
- We bring together teachers, parents and children in a unique cooperative learning environment.
- This connection and sense of community gives little learners the security they need to stretch their wings and experience the joy and wonder of childhood.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Cedar Hills Kindergarten & Preschool also viewed these schools: St Paul Lutheran School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.