Grades: PK-5 | 89 students
- Cedar Park Montessori School is the oldest Montessori School in Cedar Park.
- Founded in 1997, it is the first Montessori in the surrounding cities designed and built under the layout concepts specific to the Montessori Method of Education.
- For the last 11 years, our school has proudly served families from communities all across Cedar Park, Round Rock, Leander, Georgetown and North Austin.
- Our school is a fully Accredited Montessori School.
- The school is also a member of the Association Montessori Internationale, the American Montessori Society, the Montessori School Accreditation Commission and the North American Montessori Teacher Association.
- The teachers and staff at the School are chosen with utmost regard for specific personal and professional qualities, knowledge and skills that enable children to experience warm and nurturing relationships with adults, while facing the world around them with happiness and confidence.
- The Cedar Park Montessori School is established to assist those children entrusted to its care to help become that unique human being for the benefit of their own personal development and for the good of the society in which one day they will be involved with.
- The goal of the program is to help each child his or her potential thereby helping the child to develop concentration, self-esteem and experience the joys of learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LeanderGrades: 2-12 | 83 students
17317 FM 1431
Leander, TX 78641
AustinGrades: PK-8 | 450 students
7938 Great Northern Boulevard
Austin, TX 78731
AustinGrades: PK-12 | 119 students
306 W 29th St
Austin, TX 78705
Round RockGrades: NS-12 | 495 students
301-A N. Lake Creek Dr
Round Rock, TX 78681
AustinGrades: K-8 | 531 students
3901 Bee Caves Rd
Austin, TX 78746
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.