Grades: 3-12 | 36 students
- Cedar Ridge School is a special education facility that provides for the academic, emotional and spiritual needs of emotionally disturbed boys.
- The school serves male students, both residents and local day students, between the ages of seven and twenty-one and is approved by the Maryland Department of Education to serve students with a primary disability of emotional disturbance or other health impairments such as ADHD. The school program offers support to boys with emotional difficulties through the provision of a highly structured behavioral environment.
- We maintain small student/teacher ratios.
- In addition, we provide individual and group counseling to help the boys in dealing with issues related to their identified treatment needs.
- On-staff social workers design and conduct special groups to address the students’ needs and their relationships with each other.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HagerstownGrades: 9-12 | 210 students
1535 Oak Hill Ave
Hagerstown, MD 21742
Clear SpringGrades: 9-12 | 12 students
12806 Independence Rd
Clear Spring, MD 21722
HagerstownGrades: 8-12 | 233 students
17641 College Road
Hagerstown, MD 21740
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.