Grades: K-12 | 384 students
- Cedarcreek Schoolhouse Academy.
- We've provided a number of resources here to help you resolve problems, report bugs, and suggest improvements to our services.
- At CSA we firmly believe that homeschooling is a wonderful option for some families.
- We work hard to be your homeschooling partner, and we are available to help answer your questions, find solutions to your problems, and help you provide the best education for your student(s).
- There are definite advantages to homeschooling for many families.
- A few of these are: 1) the student receives more help with his/her studies, more reinforcement of his/her work, and more one-to-one help; 2) the student has a more flexible study schedule; 3) the homeschool family has more quality time together; and 4) the homeschool family has more control over the curriculum and the way in which it is taught.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||384 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NashvilleGrades: PK-12 | 689 students
7555 Sawyer Brown Road
Nashville, TN 37221
NashvilleGrades: NS-8 | 361 students
190 Thompson Lane
Nashville, TN 37211
MadisonGrades: PK-12 | 358 students
619 Due West Avenue
Madison, TN 37115
My son attended this school for 4years. IT IS THE BEST!!! They bend over backwards to help you and your child. If you homeschool yourself, they will be your guide or you can homeschool part and send your child for classes (for a small fee) for the subjects you may not want to teach. They are truly all for the student. I just wish this was a full school with sports and clubs. They do take field trips.
- Posted by Parent - Plea
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.