Grades: PK-8 | 79 students
- Celebration Lutheran School, an integral part of Celebration Lutheran Church Ministries, is a ministry to the community.
- We work with parents to educate and nurture children.
- All children are encouraged to develop their individual and collective God-given talents and abilities.
- Celebration Lutheran School provides a Christ-centered education for your child.
- Weekly chapel services provide opportunities for students to praise and worship God.
- While specific times for religious instruction and worship exist, Christ's love and grace are evident in all activities at Celebration Lutheran School.
- Celebration Lutheran School's instructors have chosen a challenging and developmentally appropriate curriculum for each grade level.
- Celebration Lutheran School also offers small class sizes and individual attention so that each child will be poised to succeed in all academic areas.
- Celebration Lutheran School (CLS) admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- CLS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, athletic, or any other school administered programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WeyauwegaGrades: K-9 | 101 students
312 W Main St
Weyauwega, WI 54983
NeenahGrades: PK-8 | 110 students
807 Adams Street
Neenah, WI 54956
AppletonGrades: PK-8 | 146 students
136 W Seymour St
Appleton, WI 54915
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.