Grades: NS | 110 students
- The Center for Spectrum Services is a private, not-for-profit program designed for studentw with autism Spectrum Disorders.
- We are approved by the New York State Office of Education of Children with Disabling Conditions and the New York State Health Department.
- The school is chartered by the New York State Board of Regents.
- The CEnter for Spectrum Servicers serves children between the ages of 2 and 12.
- A student may be classified as a preschooler with a disability, or when school age, as a student with autism or multiple disabilities.
- Many students also have learning disabilities and communication needs.
- There is a wide range of intellectual ability and severity of need.
- The Center for Spectrum Services mission is.to evaluate individual needs, develop nurturing, therapeutic learning environments for our students and foster professional growth for our staff.
- We believe that family, staff and community collaboration is the cornerstone of our success.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is paid by school district for eligible students|
|Admissions Director||Leah Siuta|
- Day school for studentw with ASDs Age range 2-12 Two locations in Kingston and Ellenville New York Center-based, self contained classes Community -based services for toddlers and preschoolers Clinic serving children and adults providing diagnostic evaluations, consultations, workshops, afterschool counseling and social skill groups
Profile last updated: 11/20/2015
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.