|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki/Navy pants and collared shirt with School Logo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Elrita Curry|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Elementary Choir, Middle & High School Praise Band Elementary Choir,
Middle & High School Praise Band,
Central Academy at Lake Park is committed to:
- Acknowledging Christ as the foundation and motivation for all we do.
- Affirming the Bible as the source of all that is true in and about the world.
- Cultivating strong partnerships with parents and the church.
- Pursuing excellence in every aspect of the Academy.
- Understanding God’s unique design and calling for each child.Equipping students to think and act biblically.
- Challenging students to achieve their academic potential.
- Providing a godly, exceptional faculty and staff.
- Creating an environment where people are known and loved.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Indian TrailGrades: PK-12 | 907 students
Po Box 1460
Indian Trail, NC 28079
MonroeGrades: K-12 | 205 students
2900 Walkup Avenue
Monroe, NC 28110
MatthewsGrades: PK-12 | 837 students
800 Fullwood Lane
Matthews, NC 28105
MonroeGrades: PK-12 | 166 students
2541 Old Charlotte Hwy
Monroe, NC 28110
CharlotteGrades: PK-8 | 422 students
212 Boyce Rd
Charlotte, NC 28211