- Central Academy at Lake Park exists to equip each child to reflect Christ and pursue a distinct life and vocation in obedience to God’s calling.
- The overarching purpose of Central Academy at Lake Park is to provide excellence in academic education based upon Biblical principles and values in an environment that encourages personal commitment to Jesus Christ, and continually reinforces that commitment. Consistent with this is the training of students to be citizens of integrity, dedicated to seeking their God-given roles in service to God, country and others. In order to achieve this purpose, the school will be committed to:Excellence in leadership
- Quality teaching in a Christian environment
- Personal integrity in all relationships including administration, teachers, students, family and financial matters
- Prayer and spiritual guidance in decision making
- Parental support in training their children in harmony with Biblical principles
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki/Navy pants and collared shirt with School Logo)
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Elementary Choir, Middle & High School Praise Band Elementary Choir,
Middle & High School Praise Band,
Central Academy at Lake Park is committed to:
- Acknowledging Christ as the foundation and motivation for all we do.
- Affirming the Bible as the source of all that is true in and about the world.
- Cultivating strong partnerships with parents and the church.
- Pursuing excellence in every aspect of the Academy.
- Understanding God’s unique design and calling for each child.Equipping students to think and act biblically.
- Challenging students to achieve their academic potential.
- Providing a godly, exceptional faculty and staff.
- Creating an environment where people are known and loved.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Indian TrailGrades: PK-12 | 907 students
Po Box 1460
Indian Trail, NC 28079
MonroeGrades: K-12 | 205 students
2900 Walkup Avenue
Monroe, NC 28110
MatthewsGrades: K-12 | 855 students
800 Fullwood Lane
Matthews, NC 28105
MonroeGrades: PK-12 | 166 students
2541 Old Charlotte Hwy
Monroe, NC 28110
CharlotteGrades: PK-8 | 422 students
212 Boyce Rd
Charlotte, NC 28211