Grades: 9-12 | 840 students
- Central Catholic High School, a college preparatory diocesan school for boys, is guided by the educational principles of Saint John Baptist de La Salle.
- The school strives to provide a challenging, relevant, and diverse program of studies and extracurricular activities in an environment that fosters a life of faith and scholarship and develops leaders rooted in the Gospel values of integrity, respect, service, justice and peace.
- We strive to provide each student with realistic challenges according to his capacity for intellectual growth, creativity, and spiritual development.
- During these formative years we strive to stimulate his mind, guide his critical thinking, promote competent self-expression, and develop his faith.
- We will help the student to make choices likely to provide personal fulfillment beyond high school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||840 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||61 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Central Catholic High School also viewed these schools: Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic High School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.