Grades: PK-12 | 78 students
- Central Christian Academy has been in existence since 1973, and during all this time, many traditions have been established.
- Central has been the home of many a student who has gone on to higher education or who has entered the work arena.
- Our academics are the key, but when you supplement these academics with the Word of God and a qualified, caring faculty, that just magnifies our effectiveness.
- To be sure, our students have golden opportunites to improve their minds and athletic skills, but the opportunities to learn about God and to seek His will are limitless.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HoustonGrades: PK-12 | 348 students
1321 Wirt Rd
Houston, TX 77055
HoustonGrades: K-8 | 79 students
6601 Antoine Dr
Houston, TX 77091
HoustonGrades: KG-12 | 86 students
1700 W 43rd St
Houston, TX 77018
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.