Grades: PK-12 | 78 students
- Central Christian Academy has been in existence since 1973, and during all this time, many traditions have been established.
- Central has been the home of many a student who has gone on to higher education or who has entered the work arena.
- Our academics are the key, but when you supplement these academics with the Word of God and a qualified, caring faculty, that just magnifies our effectiveness.
- To be sure, our students have golden opportunites to improve their minds and athletic skills, but the opportunities to learn about God and to seek His will are limitless.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HoustonGrades: K-8 | 79 students
6601 Antoine Dr
Houston, TX 77091
HoustonGrades: KG-12 | 86 students
1700 W 43rd St
Houston, TX 77018
HoustonGrades: PK-12 | 348 students
1321 Wirt Rd
Houston, TX 77055
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.