Grades: PK-8 | 70 students
- Central Delaware Christian Academy offer programs in early learning through middle school.
- The academy offer Before and After School Care for ages 3 through 8th grade.
- We believe the whole child needs to be educated.
- Children must be guided, taught, trained, admonished and corrected in their development intellectually, physically, socially and spiritually to becom well-developed, responsible adults.
- This training should be carried out by parents and teachers who are dedicated to their students, their tasks, and to God.
- Priniciples, practices and content must be biblically accurate and compatible.
- We are to do all as unto the Lord, therefore we strive to offer all our students a high quality education, based on the Word of God, and accomplished by proven pedagogy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.