Grades: NS-K | 36 students
- We employ the Montessori Method which emphasizes the development of all facets of a child’s unfolding personality—social, emotional, cognitive, and physical. Our child-centered prepared environment contains a wide variety of materials from which a child may choose an activity which supports the development of the whole child.
- The trained Montessori teacher acts as a guide to demonstrate lessons and then encourage children in their exploration, discovery, practice, and success.
- Each achievement opens a new and exciting challenge for the child.
- Our prepared environment is purposefully prepared to provide the child with a variety of diverse ways to develop and grow and become a successful and independent critical thinker and joyful learner.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||all|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 63%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||36 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$720|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kathleen Evans|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HonoluluGrades: PK-K | 146 students
1660 S Beretania St
Honolulu, HI 96826
Pearl CityGrades: PK-6 | 290 students
1840 Komo Mai Drive
Pearl City, HI 96782
HonoluluGrades: PK-K | 24 students
45 Makalapa Dr
Honolulu, HI 96818
HonoluluGrades: NS-K | 225 students
3300 Ala Laulani St
Honolulu, HI 96818
HonoluluGrades: NS-6 | 164 students
1239 Nehoa St
Honolulu, HI 96822
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.