Grades: PK-10 | 87 students
- Chesapeake Christian School is located in picturesque easton, Maryland, has been reaching students for Jesus for over 12 years.
- Striving for academic excellence, our k-4 through 12th grade facility offers the traditional classroom setting with an average teacher student ratio of 1:15.
- Additional academics opportunities include independent studies, dual enrollment, and internship programs.
- CCS offers many opportunities to produce well rounded students with Christian values.
- We offer programs such as band, choir, handbells, drama, student led bible studies, prayer groups and community and global outreach projects.
- Students also enjoy competing academically with area schools, both private and public.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbiaGrades: PK-8 | 138 students
10350 Old Columbia Road
Columbia, MD 21046
ClintonGrades: PK-8 | 221 students
8912 Old Branch Ave
Clinton, MD 20735
HyattsvilleGrades: NS-12 | 222 students
7009 Varnum Street
Hyattsville, MD 20784
BowieGrades: K-12 | 36 students
Po Box 796
Bowie, MD 20718
BowieGrades: PK-6 | 65 students
14210 Old Stage Road
Bowie, MD 20720
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.