Grades: K | 34 students
- Montessori is a revolutionary method of observing and supporting the natural development of children.
- Montessori educational practice helps children develop creativity, problem solving, critical thinking and time-management skills, to contribute to society and the environment, and to become fulfilled persons in their particular time and place on Earth.
- Chesterbrook Montessori School conducts half-day and full-day programs.
- Children attend school five days a week to ensure consistency and continuity.
- Your child's regular attendance is expected, since this supports the success of his/her school experience.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ArlingtonGrades: K-3 | 74 students
820 S Carlin Spgs Rd
Arlington, VA 22204
Falls ChurchGrades: K-6 | 55 students
3431-a Carlin Springs Rd
Falls Church, VA 22041
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.