Grades: PK-8 | 79 students
- The Chicago Seventh-day Adventist Academy family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
- The Chicago Seventh-day Adventist Elementary School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
- A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
- We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
- To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to develop a personal relationship with God and his fellow men as stated in Matthew, master the basic academic skills.
- The education program is predicated on a belief in the uniqueness and worth of each student in God’s sight and the importance of the systematic development of the whole person.
- Students are educated to accept the concept of service as a principal of life, to be sensitive to the needs of people, and to become contributing members in the home, church and society.
- It is the purpose of Chicago Seventh-day Adventist Elementary School to provide structured opportunities for the fullest development of the student’s spiritual, mental, and physical faculties.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 545 students
1852 W 22nd Pl
Chicago, IL 60608
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 325 students
1443 W Division Street
Chicago, IL 60642
ChicagoGrades: PK-12 | 452 students
2153 W 111th St
Chicago, IL 60643
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.