- Children of Peace School is operated under the auspices of the Catholic Bishop of Chicago, a corporation sole, in the Archdiocese of Chicago.
- Children of Peace School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color or national and ethnic origin in administration of educational, athletic or other school administered programs.
- Children of Peace School observes the State health board requirements mandated by the State of Illinois and Chicago Board of Health.
- All Students entering kindergarten must be five years of age by September 1.
- The child's birth certificate and baptismal record and a record of compliance with local and State of Illinois health requirements must be available.
- If the student enters the preschool/early childhood at the age of three or four, the above two rules will be applied when they are ready to enter Kindergarten.
- This must be explained when the child enters Children of Peace.
- We do not accept children who are younger than three years of age.
- Children of Peace School requires a legal birth certificate for admission.
- In the case of transfers, a formal transfer document and the official records of those schools previously attended is requires.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||212 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 519 students
1434 W Division Street
Chicago, IL 60642
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 361 students
1474 S Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60605