Grades: NS-K | 90 students
- Children`s Garden Montessori School serves children from18 months to 6 years old. Intimate, friendly and focused on community, we walk beside our young students as they develop into confident, joyful children who are well-prepared for the next steps in their journey.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Jamie Boes|
- Children's Garden Montessori School is a nurturning community of children, families and teachers, guided by the Montessori philosophy and influenced by the Reggio philosophy that educates young children and inspires a life-long love of learning.
- We hold half-day classes for Toddlers and Primary students and full-day class for our Kindergarteners.
- Open Houses and observations are great ways for interested parents to learn more about our school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DenverGrades: PK | 70 students
320 S Sherman Street
Denver, CO 80209
999 18th St N Terrace Ste 350
Denver, CO 80202
BoulderGrades: PK-KG | 160 students
3121 29th St
Boulder, CO 80301
DenverGrades: NS-6 | 69 students
1000 Speer Blvd.
Denver, CO 80204
DenverGrades: NS-K | 80 students
8101 E Belleview Ave T-20
Denver, CO 80237
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.