Grades: PK-K | 27 students
- We offer half a day preschool classes for children ages 0-6 years old. We also have a lunch spanish immersion progaram that can be added to a morning or afternoon class.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We offer a Birth to 3 class for parents and children
- Mondays from 9:30 to 11 am.
- 2 Year old class from 8;45 to 11:15 a.m.
- 3-6 year old class
- morning from 8;30 to 11:30
- pm class from 1:30 to 4 p.m
- Spanish immersion lunch from 11:30 to 1:30 p.m.
Profile last updated: 03/16/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: PK-9 | 61 students
11030 S Longwood Dr
Chicago, IL 60643
La GrangeGrades: PK-K | 105 students
1250 W Goodman Ave
La Grange, IL 60525
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.