Grades: NS-K | 25 students
- Children’s Montessori Schoolhouse is an independent, pre-primary program dedicated to the educational philosophy of Dr Maria Montessori.
- The school features a relaxed and homelike atmosphere in a quiet residential location where children ages 3 to 6, can discover the joy of learning in a unique environment especially designed for them.
- Since our founding in 1986, we have followed a policy of admitting students of any race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
International Montessori Council (IMC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Tammy DiGirolamo|
- Welcome to Children’s Montessori Schoolhouse, a place to nurture curiosity, creativity, imagination and awaken the human spirit. Here at CMS we are dedicated to the development of the child. Each child is looked upon as a unique individual, capable of developing self-discipline, independence, a love and respect for self, others and all living things. Our carefully prepared environments are full of Montessori materials that introduce learning both within and across the development planes. Our classrooms carefully reflect the natural learning characteristics of the child at each stage of development. Our dedicated staff and parent community provide a nurturing, child-centered environment. The foundation that every child receives here will enable them to acquire more specialized knowledge and skills throughout their life. CMS is a place where children love to learn!
Profile last updated: 04/21/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
240 Sickle Lane
Woodbury, NJ 08096
PhiladelphiaGrades: NS-K | 90 students
2121 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-4 | 40 students
3529 Haverford Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19104
SewellGrades: K-7 | 44 students
190 Lambs Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
VoorheesGrades: NS-K | 101 students
6 School Lane
Voorhees, NJ 08043
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.